(Select 1 or more)
If you select twin room, please state the passport name and telephone number of your companion whom you want to share the same room with.
1. Path of Liberation Level 1 & 2
Have attended Joy of Living 1, 2, 3 and finished the homework of 175 hours of sitting meditation before joining the retreat. OR
Have completed the full Ngondro practices (4 common and 4 uncommon preliminary practices) in any lineage of Tibetan Buddhism. OR
Have had 5 years of meditation experience with daily practice and had done total 30 days of retreat with at least 6 hours of sitting practice daily.
2. Path of Liberation Level 3 & 4
Have completed Path of Liberation 1 & 2. AND
Completed the homework of Nectar of the Path, Ngondro or nature of mind practices (including 8 days of retreat according to Path of Liberation 1 to 2 with 6 hours of sitting practice daily) before joining the retreat.
If you have attended Path of Liberation but not yet completed the practice requirement, you can register for Path of Liberation level 1 & 2 course again.
|Event Related Information|
Retreat have two tracks, you can pick one of the followings. Please ensure you have checked prerequisites for each track in the above section
Completed Joy of Living:
Completed Path of Liberation:
|Terms & Conditions|
1. Photos and videos will be captured during the retreat.
2. Photo taking, video and sound recording in the event are strictly prohibited without permission of the organizer.
3. The enrollment fee is not refundable and transferrable after payment. If you are not able to join or has to drop out during the retreat, please contact the enrollment team email@example.com for follow up. The organizer reserves the right to forfeit the payment.
4. Retreat notice will be distributed by email in December to those successfully enrolled and paid.
5. Other than the situation stated above, the organizer might decide to postpone or cancel the event and notify participants by SMS.
6. Please take good care of the personal belongings during the retreat, the organizer will not take responsibility for any damage or lost.
7. The organizer provides three vegetarian meals per day. If you have food allergy, please bring your own food.
8. The organizer reserves all rights for any change about the event and the right of making final decision in case of any dispute.
I hereby confirm that I fully understood the requirements in joining different tracks of the retreat. I have completed the required homework (if any).
I understand that being qualified to practice Path of Liberation, I have already taken refuge or have intention to take refuge from a Tergar Lama or in another Buddhist lineage.
I understand that this is a retreat and clearly evaluate my health conditions whether I am physically suitable to join and bring appropriate medications if needed.
I hereby confirm I can fully attend this retreat.
I agree that the collection of my personal data in this form will be used for communication for this and future events. I have to send written request to the organizer for any update or removal of my personal data from the system. (Please refer to Personal Data (Privacy) (Amendment) Ordinance published by Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong for your rights.)
I have read and fully agree to the terms and conditions stated.